shibboleth-dev - Re: First system-level error on a production site

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: First system-level error on a production site

  • From: Derek Atkins <>
  • To: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: First system-level error on a production site
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:58:39 -0500

"Scott Cantor"
<>

SQLite (www.sqlite.org) is an OSS embedded SQL server.

> FWIW, the myisamchk utility that comes with MySQL fixed the table (even
> while the shar was running and failing). I don't know if we can redistribute
> it though, I wouldn't think so.

I doubt it; but wouldn't a user who built the mysql cache code already
have myisamchk? FWIW, we're not distributing the mysql cache in our
rpms anyways.

> I have a corrupted ISAM file now that we can run tests with, so that helps
> check error handling and so forth.

Good to know -- you might want to check that into CVS and we could write
a test case around it.

> -- Scott

-derek

Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board (SIPB)

PGP key available