shibboleth-dev - RE: [inqueue-support] InQueue Service Provider Application

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [inqueue-support] InQueue Service Provider Application

  • From:
  • To: ,
  • Subject: RE: [inqueue-support] InQueue Service Provider Application
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:10:26 -0400

I added shib-dev to the distribution.... so a larger audience can see the discussion

At 1:11 PM -0400 7/9/04, Scott Cantor wrote:
Just self-select using a simple best-practices guideline and the
admins can just sanity check it. For IQ it doesn't matter anyway, for
InCommon they would need to check the domain name with dig and just make
sure it's owned by who is claiming it.

A simple best practice is https://<domain>/shibboleth

It's simple, it can be resolved easily later into metadata, it will be
usable by just about any federation they enter into, etc.