shibboleth-dev - Re: Multiple targets in a single domain?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Multiple targets in a single domain?

  • From: "Spencer W. Thomas" <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc: 'Jim Fox' <>,
  • Subject: Re: Multiple targets in a single domain?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:18:14 -0400

Scott Cantor wrote:

What matters is trust. If I release attributes to an SP, I trust him to
protect them. If I don't trust him, we have a deeper problem.

Exactly. This is the problem that contracts and the legal system were invented to "solve." If you entrust something to another party, and that party violates that trust, then your recourse is typically not to technology, but to the courts.

=S