shibboleth-dev - added functionality for shib target on W2K..

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

added functionality for shib target on W2K..

  • From: Steve Carmody <>
  • To:
  • Subject: added functionality for shib target on W2K..
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:48:33 -0500

We've contracted with Ryan Campbell to do some additional work on the Shib W2K target implementation. Ryan used to work on PubCookie at the Univ of Washington. Ryan has started working on shib, and you're likely to see him posting to this list, describing what he's doing.

I'd like to pencil him into the agenda for the shib dev conference call,one week from monday (3/1, I believe), and ask him to give us a quick overview of what he'll be doing.