shibboleth-dev - RE: Apache2: one module or two?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Apache2: one module or two?

  • From: "Wilcox, Mark" <>
  • To: "Derek Atkins" <>, "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • Cc: "Shibboleth Design Team" <>
  • Subject: RE: Apache2: one module or two?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:12:39 -0400

Title: Re: Apache2: one module or two?
Howdy,
I'm not sure where the Apache stuff is at.  I know the plan for 2.2 was to split authentication and authorization services. If it's there it's in the 2.1 code base.

If you keep in one module, you'll probably have ifdef hell.  I'd vote to spend more time abstracting the library and then look at maintaing same code base.

Mark