shibboleth-dev - RE: SSO via Tomcat

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: SSO via Tomcat

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'RL 'Bob' Morgan' <>
  • Cc: 'Shibboleth Design Team' <>
  • Subject: RE: SSO via Tomcat
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:01:02 -0400

Well, no form yet, but I upgraded to the latest Tomcat and replaced the
Apache basic-auth with Java basic-auth on all the origin sites on wayf. The
user "database" is now controlled via tomcat/conf/tomcat-users.xml and I
added a few of the users back in that I use regularly (myself, demo, kjk,
carmody).

All that's needed is a login form and error page for InQueue and a small
change to the web.xml that's built into the webapp and it will switch to
form-auth. I'll look at that tomorrow, before I take off for Florida.

Also switched to the Coyote connector, since REMOTE_USER isn't being picked
up from Apache now.