shibboleth-dev - RE: [testing the IIS target]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [testing the IIS target]

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'RL 'Bob' Morgan' <>, 'Shibboleth Design Team' <>
  • Cc: 'Nathan Dors' <>
  • Subject: RE: [testing the IIS target]
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:41:56 -0400

> But then I'm sent back to the WAYF all over again.
>
> I suspect it has something to do with the SHAR
> service, but I don't know how to get any further
> debug info out of it.

Nope, it's a bug in the code you're testing with. I fixed it with help from
Aboo yesterday, but only posted a new ZIP, not a new installer. I'll be
posting that once I finish the doc tweaks, but you can update your
isapi_shib.dll from the ZIP file link if you want to.

http://wayf.internet2.edu/shibboleth/shib-target-1.1-win32.zip

Thanks for helping test it, everything else looked fine from what I can see,
so this should fix your problem.