shibboleth-dev - RE: [testing the IIS target]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [testing the IIS target]

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Nathan Dors' <>
  • Cc: 'RL 'Bob' Morgan' <>, 'Shibboleth Design Team' <>
  • Subject: RE: [testing the IIS target]
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:24:32 -0400

> I'm getting "Authorization Failed" (accessError.html).
> I'm using whatever AAP.xml was in the distribution and
> I'm not really sure how to say "pass the attributes to
> my .asp file and I'll figure out authorization."

It's not that, it just means your RM stage failed, and so it considers the
session up but without attributes. There should be a failure in the shar or
shire log somewhere, but you might also turn up logging to INFO or DEBUG for
kicks and see what else it says.

The AAP file is what passes the attributes. The error means it failed trying
to get them, possibly an AA error, or a local config problem.