shibboleth-dev - RE: Shib 1.0.1 RC for Windows (from Aboo @ EBSCO)

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Shib 1.0.1 RC for Windows (from Aboo @ EBSCO)

  • From:
  • To: "'Shib Design Team'" <>
  • Subject: RE: Shib 1.0.1 RC for Windows (from Aboo @ EBSCO)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:09:15 -0400

I understand that we will have to obtain a digital certificate when we
deploy shibboleth in production. Meanwhile, can I use the earlier test
certificate you provided for testing?

I had added the isapi sections as you documented.

My mustConatin setings are /scure;/protected. I just kept it the same you
provided for testing.

Here is the extract from the .ini file.

[isapi]
# When using the ISAPI filter version, map IIS Instance IDs to server names.
#
1=delta.epnet.com

[policies]
# This is a sample policy URI used by the InCommon pilot origins.
# You can filter incoming users at a high level by listing the policies to
allow.
InQueue=urn:mace:inqueue

[delta.epnet.com]
#normalizeRequest = true
#checkIPAddress = false
#contentSSLOnly = false
#authLifetime = 7200
#authTimeout = 3600
exportAssertion = true
# For IIS, determine what content to protect by specifying strings
# to match against the request path. Separate matches with semicolons.
mustContain = /secure/;/protected/
# list of attributes to request for server "my.server.name"
# requests everything if this doesn't exist or is empty
#requestAttributes =

I had also tried by uncommenting checkIPAddress and contentSSLOnly settings.
Please let me know if there is some debugging I can turn on to see what is
happening.

Thanks.