shibboleth-dev - RE: Shib 1.0.1 RC for Windows (note from Aboo @ EBSCO)

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Shib 1.0.1 RC for Windows (note from Aboo @ EBSCO)

  • From:
  • To: "'Shib Design Team'" <>
  • Subject: RE: Shib 1.0.1 RC for Windows (note from Aboo @ EBSCO)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:07:30 -0400

Hi Scott,

I just installed the sbhib-target 1.0.1 for IIS and configured the ISAPI
filter and started the shar in the console mode. As I noticed that you have
not included the sample certificate files mentioned in the shibboleth.ini
file, I copied those files from my old alpha installation. Is it OK?

from shibboleth.ini
===================
certfile=/Apache/conf/server.crt
keyfile=/Apache/conf/server.key

ISAPI filter is all loaded well and I have added the .shire extension as
documented.

When I tried to access a protected page (/secure/xxx), the page is shown
without any authentication.

Do I have to do anything else? Do I need to create any /shibboleth virtual
directory as we used to do in the alpha version.

Please advise how I should proceed.

Thanks,
Aboo