shibboleth-dev - Additional feature added...

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Additional feature added...

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Shibboleth Design Team' <>
  • Subject: Additional feature added...
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:38:07 -0500

While I was working on the XML site mapper code, I went back and implemented
support for storing an X.509 cert in the sites file and
extracting it for use as the verifying key for SHIRE/HS trust. This will let
us do point to point trust if we want to do that in
certain cases, though we ought to build a tool to let us generate the
ds:KeyInfo XML we need to stuff the cert in the file.