shibboleth-dev - Will probably miss call

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Will probably miss call

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Shibboleth Design Team' <>
  • Subject: Will probably miss call
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 01:05:18 -0500

I'm at the IMS meeting, so will likely miss the call. Some updates on my work:

I added config parameters to the target code for setting the policy/audience
URIs expected in the assertions, and also added a
parameter to set the shar socket path. I wanted to be able to potentially run
both the 0.7 shar and 0.8 shar on the same box, since
we're breaking interop.

I also made the clock skew policy in the SAML library configurable, but did
not expose that to the shibboleth.ini file. It's default
is 5 minutes skew in either direction.

Work is proceeding on making the site mapping stuff reloadable, and I'm
adding a background thread to refresh that.