shibboleth-dev - FYI regarding code in CVS

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

FYI regarding code in CVS

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: FYI regarding code in CVS
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:59:48 -0500

Just wanted to give a heads up, I have some new SAML code checked into
CVS that will not interop with the 0.7 origin site code when verifying
signatures.

I think I promised there would be one more breakage, and this is it.

I'll try and get the Java code modified in step as soon as I can, but if
somebody on the team needs a workaround, I can provide one.