shibboleth-dev - RE: bugzilla

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: bugzilla

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Walter Hoehn'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: bugzilla
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:38:33 -0400

> At some point in the distant past, someone on this list
> brought up the possibility of using some sort of
> "issue-tracking" software. I suppose that it might be a good
> time to start using such a product, since we will probably be
> setting milestones for the next release cycle soon. It seems
> to me that bugzilla was mentioned specifically as an option.
> I don't have any experience with this kind of thing, really.
> Does anyone else?

I think it was mentioned along the lines of common practice for open
source projects these days, but I don't know how true that really is, or
if alternatives exist.

My experience with it is as a user, during which I rarely manage to get
anything out of it other than "zarro bugs found", but that's par for any
bug database, I guess.