shibboleth-dev - ARP changes

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

ARP changes

  • From: Parviz Dousti <>
  • To:
  • Subject: ARP changes
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:55:20 -0400

I checked in the change that we talked about on Monday. Now you can specify a "title" or "comment" for the ArpResource object. I changed ArpUtil (command line util) to support the new feature. Please notice the following important issues:

1- Since we changed the Arp object, none of the previously created ARPs can be used. You have to create new ones with the new ArpUtil program. (Same goes for Arp GUI once Barbara uses new classes).

2- If you use the command line interface and want to add resources with TITLE, you must somehow skip the blank spaces in the title. Just putting quotes around it is not enough. I'll see if I can find a way around it.

I also checked in a new "admin" arp for distribution.

Parviz