shibboleth-dev - CVS expanded into listproc web tree

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

CVS expanded into listproc web tree

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: CVS expanded into listproc web tree
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 00:50:00 -0400

I went ahead and built a cvs sandbox on shib1 on behalf of the listproc
user, inside the web-docs/shib folder that the Apache listproc server
can see.

I generated the Java distributions and the javadocs out of that tree, so
for example:

The docs are in:
http://shib1.internet2.edu:8000/shib/opensaml/java/docs/api/
http://shib1.internet2.edu:8000/shib/shibboleth/java/docs/api/

The distributions are in:
http://shib1.internet2.edu:8000/shib/opensaml/java/dist/
http://shib1.internet2.edu:8000/shib/shibboleth/java/dist/

In other words, if you know where to look, we're now published.

I didn't build any of the C++ yet, but I can put a similar c/dist
together if need be, for Linux anyway. I'd rather we just get the
anonymous pserver going and let people build that way for now.