shibboleth-dev - RE: Deploy Guide v.10

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Deploy Guide v.10

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'RL 'Bob' Morgan' <>, 'Nate Klingenstein' <>
  • Cc: 'Shibboleth Design Team' <>
  • Subject: RE: Deploy Guide v.10
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 11:39:36 -0400

> Works fine with Mozilla 1.1alpha, and Netscape 6.2 (both on Linux).

Seems good here on the Mac too, so I'll replace all the links to :88 in
the distribution. I'll leave 88 in place until we get it all changed,
but early testers, please manually make these changes:

Change WAYFLocation to either:
https://shib1.internet2.edu:8443/shibboleth-target/WAYF
or http://shib1.internet2.edu:8000/shibboleth-target/WAYF

https is good, but you'll have to accept my CA or deal with the
warnings.

Also, change your web.xml file, in the registry-uri SHIRE parameter to:
http://shib1.internet2.edu:8000/shibboleth-target/sites.xml

That doesn't need SSL, since the file is signed.

Nate, can you make these changes in the deploy guide? Just search for
:88...thanks..