shibboleth-dev - Java code on shib1 cvs and shib2

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Java code on shib1 cvs and shib2

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Java code on shib1 cvs and shib2
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:32:50 -0400

I have all my Java code checked in to the cvs on shib1. Walter is
finishing up the ant build targets we need, but it's mostly working now.
There's an opensaml/java project and a shibboleth/shib-java project to
build the two jar files I've been producing. All the libraries needed
are in opensaml/java/lib as well.

I have sync'd up the code in ~cantor/runtime/java on shib2 to match
what's in cvs. Once we get all the ant targets done, I'll probably
figure out some other way to get the code over to shib2 automatically,
but for now the AA and HS testing on shib2 should be able to use the
code that's there.

I have an untested change added into that code that should extract the
CN from the SSL client cert presented by the SHAR so that the AA can use
it to locate ARPs. It probably will bomb out, but I'll fix it once I can
try it out with Parviz' code.