shibboleth-dev - RE: A working AA !

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: A working AA !

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Parviz Dousti' <>,
  • Subject: RE: A working AA !
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:59:08 -0400

> I got the new AA working against the current alpha set up !

That's great news. I should be able to start the conversion process to
beta code in the not too distant future, so if you and Barb could start
looking at the beta APIs, that would be good.

> I had to convert the attribute name and values to the one that target
> knows about e.g. "Staff" (which is my eduPersonAffiliation) to
> "member". What is the enumeration for different attribute values?

Are you asking what the possible values for affiliation are? They're in
the schema I sent to the list on Monday (and in the eduPerson spec of
course).