shibboleth-dev - A working AA !

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

A working AA !

  • From: Parviz Dousti <>
  • To:
  • Subject: A working AA !
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:45:17 -0400

I got the new AA working against the current alpha set up ! If you go to shib1.internet2.edu and select "Carnegie Mellon" in the WAYF form you would be using the new AA from nada.andrew.cmu.edu. If you have an account at CMU you can try it. It would look up CMU's metadir for your attributes and uses the following default ARP.

I had to convert the attribute name and values to the one that target knows about e.g. "Staff" (which is my eduPersonAffiliation) to "member". What is the enumeration for different attribute values? Of course I get a permission denied from shib1 but log files shows it gets the stuff corretly.

Here is the ARP in effect:

ARP: admin(admin)
SHAR: *.edu(default)
cmuAndrewId
eduPersonAffiliation FILTER: Student(include),

Parviz