shibboleth-dev - Re: UW shib origin installation

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: UW shib origin installation

  • From: Barbara Jensen <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: UW shib origin installation
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:53:39 -0400

Yes, "localhost" is a default domain setting. It should be possible
to run the HandleService by leaving this line to "localhost" and
setting the "DBdomain" variable to "localhost," if both are running
off the same machine, but for simplicity's sake, it is recommended
you change both the DBdomain and the domain of the mysql user to
something else before running the shibdump.

barbara