shibboleth-dev - RE: Shib demo pages?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Shib demo pages?

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Shib demo pages?
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:50:09 -0500

>But choosing CMU leads not to the CMU handle service but to a WAYF page
>at CMU (WAYF recursion, hmm).

It's an artifact of the original WAYF prototype that has its own WAYF
cookie, and because the nada SHIRE technically covers the whole server,
including the HS itself.

>Choosing OSU from the CMU WAYF page leads to a page at OSU that says
"SAML
>error: SAMLAuthenticationAssertion() requires shireURL".

The old WAYF on nada is still sending the parameters as shire_url and
target_url instead of shire and target. I fixed mine to follow the spec.