shibboleth-dev - Shib demo pages?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Shib demo pages?

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To: Shibboleth Design Team <>
  • Subject: Shib demo pages?
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:26:49 -0800 (PST)

We're interested in doing live demo this Tuesday for some folks at
Microsoft, who are sposedly prepared to ignore the dust. Desire would be
to do the same inter-institutional show both ways that we did in Tempe.
If this is too short notice just let me know.

Scott has a page:

https://usfs2.us.ohio-state.edu/webdev/Shibboleth/protected.cfm

which leads to a WAYF page, and if one chooses OSU and enters a test ID
all is copacetic, but of course that's intra. But choosing CMU leads not
to the CMU handle service but to a WAYF page at CMU (WAYF recursion, hmm).
So that's one thing. Choosing CMU from the CMU WAYF page leads to Andrew
login, so cool. Is there a test/demo Andrew ID that can be used?
Choosing OSU from the CMU WAYF page leads to a page at OSU that says "SAML
error: SAMLAuthenticationAssertion() requires shireURL".

Thanks,

- RL "Bob"