shibboleth-dev - Libs on shib1

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Libs on shib1

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Libs on shib1
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:02:49 -0500

I've created a shib group on the shib1 machine and added myself, muppidi
and carmody (the only accounts that are there so far).

I copied the important pieces into /usr/local/shib/include and
/usr/local/shib/lib and set group ownership on the tree.

Everything I'm working on should also be visible now in ~cantor/runtime.

If you compile anything on shib1, you should use g++3 to get the correct
version. g++ will still run the old compiler.