shibboleth-dev - reminder - shib design call today - 3/25

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

reminder - shib design call today - 3/25

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: reminder - shib design call today - 3/25
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:04:24 -0500

usual logistics..

TODAY, 12/25, from 3-4 pm est, 2-3 cst, 12-1 pst.

Phone #: 800-998-2462
Pin #: 5601277

Agenda:

1) status reports

- coding
- moving components to the I2 test machines

2) the AA design model..... discussion of Parviz's latest proposal..... I'd like to aim for consensus, and agreement for moving on to coding.