shibboleth-dev - Re: [ietf-bugzilla]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [ietf-bugzilla]

  • From: Barbara Jensen <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ietf-bugzilla]
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:42:06 -0500

> Another interesting question is whether we'd like to use bugzilla
> for problem/issue tracking? Or is there some other "product" we
> should also look at?

If the project is interested in using bugzilla, CMU actually already
has a server up and running for a variety of Andrew software projects.
And seeing as how the maintainer just happens to be a member of this
project group (ie, me), it would be simple to get Shibboleth added as
a new product and start collecting bugs in one place for it.

I've used bugzilla a fair amount in the past, and it is useful and
fairly intuitive. If consensus is to use another bug-tracking
software, that is fine, but the general benefit of having all the bugs
in organized, written form in a database is a good one.

barbara