shibboleth-dev - Demo is looking good...

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Demo is looking good...

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Shibboleth Design Team'" <>
  • Subject: Demo is looking good...
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:58:03 -0500

I think we have things squared away now for the demo. The WAYF on nada
is sending "osu" traffic to my handle service protected by my distauth
form and "cmu" goes to the nada handle service, protected by pubcookie.
Both are SSL with "suspect" certs.

Hitting the nada page/WAYF flows back from either HS to the SHIRE on
nada, while mine (yet to to thrown together, but I will) should flow
from either HS to a protected page here.

I hacked the HS and SHIRE to be a little prettier for the demo and will
make some of those changes on nada as well.