shibboleth-dev - Fwd: [ietf-bugzilla]

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Fwd: [ietf-bugzilla]

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Fwd: [ietf-bugzilla]
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:13:37 -0500

Mike Lahaye from I2 is currently in Tempe (and will be there thru CAMP). When he returns at AA, I've asked him to being work on setting up a pair of linux boxes for our use.

The list we developed in Dec asked him to put cvs on those boxes (one question -- do we want the web interface, or do people use "regular" cvs clients?).

Another interesting question is whether we'd like to use bugzilla for problem/issue tracking? Or is there some other "product" we should also look at?