shibboleth-dev - RE: HS/ISO interface

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: HS/ISO interface

  • From: "Michael A. Grady" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: HS/ISO interface
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:27:48 -0600 (CST)

Ah, I see.

I guess I was thinking along the lines that the HS itself
also functions as an ISO app, and as such needs to make a decision
as to whether or not the end user needs to re-authenticate to be
considered 'appropriately authenticated' with the HS in the first place.
Making that decision would seem to require having both idle time and
session time.

--
Michael A. Grady

Senior Research Programmer http://ljordal.cso.uiuc.edu
Computing & Communications Services Office (217) 244-1253 phone
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (217) 265-5635 fax
Rm. 103, MC 680, 2212 Fox Drive, Suite C Champaign, IL 61820