shibboleth-dev - Re: HS/ISO interface

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: HS/ISO interface

  • From: "Michael A. Grady" <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: HS/ISO interface
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:05:33 -0600 (CST)

Actually, we've always had two time values -- idle time, and session time.
Most apps use idle time to determine when to require re-authentication,
not the elapsed session time. I'm not actaully sure what our Apache
module for Bluestem stuffs them into (as far as variable names), as I've
always used our subroutine API to get the information.

--
Michael A. Grady

Senior Research Programmer http://ljordal.cso.uiuc.edu
Computing & Communications Services Office (217) 244-1253 phone
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (217) 265-5635 fax
Rm. 103, MC 680, 2212 Fox Drive, Suite C Champaign, IL 61820