shibboleth-dev - Second API draft

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Second API draft

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Second API draft
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:33:48 -0500

A second version is available:
http://usfs2.us.ohio-state.edu/security/Shibboleth/java/

This adds the SHAR/AA and revises some of the internals of the rest.
It's currently all Java. I need to flesh it all out there before I
backport the SHAR half to C++, but that should be easy since C++ is a
superset of Java.

It's still very raw, with some issues noted at the bottom of the page.

Of particular note is the SAMLAttribute interface, which is kind of
important to get right. I think it's fairly reasonable as a starting
point, but we can talk about it.