presidents-planning - Roosevelt Presentation Tomorrow!

Subject: PPSP planning list

Roosevelt Presentation Tomorrow!

  • From: "Carol Willis" <>
  • To: "Sharon Kilzer" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Roosevelt Presentation Tomorrow!
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:25:55 -0600

Good morning Sharon. Sorry for not responding sooner. I was off last week
for Thanksgiving.

Jennifer, can we get the live stream going for tomorrow's presentation??? If
yes I will try to include that information on the PPSP registration site. No
guarantees but the State Coordinators and content providers can advertise
too.

Sharon , enclosed is the PowerPoint I used to introduce the project at the
beginning of the previous presentations. The cover slide has the music icon
so you can play it if you want. You will need to modify the last two slides
with the Teddy Roosevelt Center info. You are not required to use the power
point, but for new schools watching it gives them a brief intro to the
project. We also allow kids to tweet questions. Since the number of
participants have been small, the content providers have called on the
schools to interact and pose questions.

I need to create one more slide with the disclaimer statement and will
forward a revised power point in the next hour.

Carol

>>> "Kilzer, Sharon"
>>> <>
>>> 11/20/2012 12:21 PM >>>
Carol, thanks for all your work on this program. I note the reference to the
possibility of sessions being live streamed. Will this be in place for our
session next week? If so, we'd like to share that information and encourage
people to tune in!

I will probably be moderating our program, though Clay and I need to confer
on how we'll team up on this. We'll be at the same location, so there won't
be a need for another connection point and transitioning from one to the
other.

Sharon