presidents-planning - PPSP Meeting Notes

Subject: PPSP planning list

PPSP Meeting Notes

  • From: "Carol Willis" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: PPSP Meeting Notes
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 16:24:49 -0600

Hi everyone. The PPSP state team met today to take a reading on the project.
We had a good discussion and tweaked some of the project logistics.
Enclosed are the minutes from the meeting (sorry my notes are informal.)
Decisions are bolded and action items are in red. Hope this helps keep
everyone informed.

Also enclosed is my cheat sheet that lists all the links about the project.
I'm sure I left out a few so let me know if you see something missing.

Thanks everyone. Next presentation is after Thanksgiving with Theodore
Roosevelt. I will be out of the office next week so I will have my action
items done by Friday.

With regards,
Carol