presidents-planning - Re: PPSP School Participation

Subject: PPSP planning list

Re: PPSP School Participation

  • From:
  • To: "Carol Willis" <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: PPSP School Participation
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:25:22 -0500

See you all during the program!!!

Rhonda Buell Schier
Chief of Interpretation and Education
Valley Forge National Historical Park
1400 North Outer Line Drive
King of Prussia, PA 19406-1009
phone: 610 783-1008

Inactive hide details for "Carol Willis" ---11/06/2012 04:02:39 PM---Hi everyone. In order to make sure we know which schools a"Carol Willis" ---11/06/2012 04:02:39 PM---Hi everyone. In order to make sure we know which schools are participating in tomorrow's event, the moderator will be asking s

          "Carol Willis" <>
          Sent by:

          11/06/2012 04:00 PM

cc

Subject

PPSP School Participation

Hi everyone.  In order to make sure we know which schools are participating in tomorrow's event, the moderator will be asking schools to "declare" their presence by either sending an email, tweeting or texting the name of the school and the teacher's name.  We will probably use this procedure for every presentation since schools are not using the project registration system as we imagined.

I will be off-camera tomorrow but in the same room with the moderator, Carol Teitelman.  If you need to get hold of me, email me below or text my cell phone 512.771.9056.

Email -
Tweet - Hashtag# ppsp2012
Phone - 512 542-1124

I've enclosed the latest connectivity information for tomorrow's event.

Hope this helps,
Carol

(See attached file: PPSP Confirmation-Kick-Off.docx)

GIF image