presidents-planning - PPSP School Participation

Subject: PPSP planning list

PPSP School Participation

  • From: "Carol Willis" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: PPSP School Participation
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 15:00:30 -0600

Hi everyone. In order to make sure we know which schools are participating
in tomorrow's event, the moderator will be asking schools to "declare" their
presence by either sending an email, tweeting or texting the name of the
school and the teacher's name. We will probably use this procedure for every
presentation since schools are not using the project registration system as
we imagined.

I will be off-camera tomorrow but in the same room with the moderator, Carol
Teitelman. If you need to get hold of me, email me below or text my cell
phone 512.771.9056.

Email -

Tweet - Hashtag# ppsp2012
Phone - 512 542-1124

I've enclosed the latest connectivity information for tomorrow's event.

Hope this helps,
Carol