presidents-planning - PPSP Recap & Tomorrow

Subject: PPSP planning list

PPSP Recap & Tomorrow

  • From: "Carol Willis" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "Tony Hockenberry" <>
  • Subject: PPSP Recap & Tomorrow
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 14:14:58 -0600

Hi everyone. We had a few kinks to work out this morning, but overall it
went very well. One has to laugh at some of the issues that happen when
doing a live presentation. Tomorrow will be much better!

I was surprised when Connecticut Ed Network connected. Very cool even though
they didn't seem to connect any schools. Does anyone know or had contact
with them? We also had Imperial County in California connect. I don't think
they had schools connected today, but maybe tomorrow.

The tweet, email worked well since that's the only way we knew which schools
were connected. Plan to do that tomorrow as well.

We'll post videos, and a recording of today on the project web site. Stay
tuned for a notice that they are posted.

Enclosed is the connectivity plan for tomorrow. I2 Commons added their 24x7
support number, and will be adding a back door chat feature to communicate
quickly and resolve issues.

See you tomorrow!
Carol