presidents-planning - Presidential Primary Sources - Rescheduled!

Subject: PPSP planning list

Presidential Primary Sources - Rescheduled!

  • From: "Carol Willis" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: <>, <>
  • Subject: Presidential Primary Sources - Rescheduled!
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:44:58 -0500

Hello everyone. Thank you for your interest in joining us for the Kick-Off
event of Presidential Primary Sources Project. As a national event, several
of our providers and participants are being affected by Hurricane Sandy and
can not participate in tomorrow's program. We are re-scheduling the Kick-Off
event for next week in respect for our friends and colleagues who are busy
making plans to remain safe and secure during the storm.

Re-scheduled Kick-Off Event: Wednesday, November 7th
Time will be 8-8:45 AM PT/9-9:45 AM MT/10-10:45 AM CT/11-11:45 AM ET

I hope you will join us on the new date!
Carol