presidents-planning - Re: PPSP Postponed!

Subject: PPSP planning list

Re: PPSP Postponed!

  • From: "Carol Willis" <>
  • To: "Carol Willis" <>, <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: PPSP Postponed!
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:29:07 -0500

So sorry, I meant to say reschedule for Wednesday, November 7th. We'll plan
to show the videos we've received Bush Library and T. Roosevelt. If you can
not present live on the 7th, let me know and we'll work out alternate plans.

Will be sending a notice now to our participant listserv. Please begin to
notify & reconfirm with your schools.

Re-scheduled Kick-Off Event: Wednesday, November 7th
Time will be 8-8:45 AM PT/9-9:45 AM MT/10-10:45 AM CT/11-11:45 AM ET

Thanks for everyone's patience. I have re-checked my typing so hopefully no
more confusing dates/times!
Carol

>>> "Carol Willis"
>>> <>
>>> 10/29/2012 10:35 AM >>>
We are going to postpone the PPSP kick-off event. My inclination is to offer
the event a week from tomorrow - same day of the week and time. Please check
your schedule and see if you are available on Tuesday, November 7th 10:00
Central.

I would like to announce the new date if possible when I send the
cancellation message. Please respond ASAP if Nov. 7th works for you.

Carol

Carol Willis
Manager, Texas Education
Telecommunications Network