presidents-planning - No Meeting this Week

Subject: PPSP planning list

No Meeting this Week

  • From: John Korb <>
  • To:
  • Subject: No Meeting this Week
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 12:26:26 -0500

Hello All,
Because a number of our collaborators will be participating in the Internet2 fall member meeting this week, I've decided to skip this weeks planning conference call and reconvene on the September 10th.  Though we are not having a meeting, we still have some significant action items from last week (see attached notes) that will need to be addressed.  They are listed below, please address them at your convenience.

Update the contact list with your organizations social media presence information and technical contact info.
(permissions have been changed so anyone should be able to view and edit.)

Content providers, have your technical contact connect with Ben Fineman () as soon as possible.

suggestions regarding format for the content provider training should be  passed along to Kim Owen ()

I appreciate everyone's help in keeping this project.  Keep up the great work.

--
John T. Korb
Advanced Applications & Statewide Distance Learning Coordinator

  • No Meeting this Week, John Korb, 10/01/2012