presidents-planning - New Draft Tweets for #PPSP2012

Subject: PPSP planning list

New Draft Tweets for #PPSP2012

  • From: Jennifer Oxenford <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: New Draft Tweets for #PPSP2012
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:49:30 -0400

Hi Folks,

Per our discussion yesterday here are some sample tweets and a Facebook post that you can use to promote the project with the new #PPSP2012 hashtag. Please encourage your Social Media/Marketing folks to tweet these out using your organization's twitter handle and post on Facebook. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Best,
Jennifer

-----------
Sample Tweet #1
Teachers - Heard about the new Presidential Primary Sources Project for grades 6-9? Learn more & sign up https://k20.internet2.edu/presidents #PPSP2012

Sample Tweet #2
Connect your students in grades 6-12 with Presidential Libraries and National Parks via the #PPSP2012! Sign up today!  https://k20.internet2.edu/presidents
Sample Facebook Post

Teachers, have you heard about the new Presidential Primary Sources Project connecting K20 schools with Presidential Libraries and National Parks for grades 6-9? Now you can sign up for all the VCs or just one. All content provider sessions will also be recorded for later viewing. Get involved in Global Democracy Presidents and Policy -- Sign up today! https://k20.internet2.edu/presidents #PPSP2012

--
Jennifer Oxenford
Manager, Member Relations & Communications

215-74MAGPI (215-746-2474)