perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] pSConfig Web Admin (PWA) tool

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] pSConfig Web Admin (PWA) tool

  • From: Johann Hugo <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] pSConfig Web Admin (PWA) tool
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2024 20:25:39 +0200

Thanks a lot. It's working fine now.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2024 at 3:51 PM Andrew Lake <> wrote:
Hi,

That seems to be an old version of PWA that returns the a format that is no longer supported and a pre-5.1.0 version of "psconfig validate". I get a slightly different error when I validate using the latest “psconfig validate”, but I suspect the old format is the cause:

# psconfig validate "https://155.232.195.41/pub/config/sanren_100g.json"

Validating JSON schema ...... FAIL

    Error: Additional properties are not allowed ('organizations', 'measurement_archives', 'description' were unexpected)

If you change the URL to "https://155.232.195.41/pub/config/sanren_100g.json?format=psconfig” then it will validate.

Hope that helps,
Andy