perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] pSConfig Web Admin (PWA) tool

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] pSConfig Web Admin (PWA) tool

  • From: Johann Hugo <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] pSConfig Web Admin (PWA) tool
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 14:58:08 +0200

Hi

Latency tests are working fine by adding ?format=psconfig, but throughput tests gives a validation error:

[root@ps-1-100g /]# psconfig validate https://155.232.195.41/pub/config/sanren_100g.json?format=psconfig
Validating JSON schema ...... OK
Verifying object references ...... OK
pScheduler Validation (Quick) ...... FAIL

Test spec SANReN 100g Throughput is invalid when used in task SANReN 100g Throughput:
    At /: Additional properties are not allowed ('streams' was unexpected)

It validates fine if I remove "streams": 2 from the config file by hand
    "SANReN 100g Throughput": {
      "type": "throughput",
      "spec": {
        "duration": "PT10S",
        "streams": 2,
        "source": "{% address[0] %}",
        "dest": "{% address[1] %}",
        "omit": "PT5S",
        "ip-version": 4,
        "schema": 1
      }
    }
  },
PWA should be the latest version. I did a docker-compose pull to make sure.
The perfSONAR testpoint is a docker container, based on Centos 7 (testpoint:v5.0.8)

BTW, I see the same issue with my very old PWA server when I add ?format=psconfig to the URL.
This works fine:

This gives the same validation error:

Johann