perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Psconfig template

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Psconfig template

  • From: Stanley Gilliam <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Psconfig template
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:36:24 +0000
  • Msip_labels:

Hey guys,

Wanted to thank you for the help that you've given us the past few months. We are currently moving forward with out perfsonar instance on our rhel 7 server. I am trying to schedule some regular tests but I am getting an error message that says "Error - Couldn't format pSConfig template file ".

I am able to run tests from the command line but they all seems to fail. I'm sure this has something to do with the psconfig json not being set up correctly. This should have been done when perfsonar-psconfig-publisher was installed correct?

When I try to install the package I get
Just checking to see if I may be missing something or if there's a link to set up Json file.