perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Update for EL9 MaDDash Install Issues

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Update for EL9 MaDDash Install Issues

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Phil Reese <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Update for EL9 MaDDash Install Issues
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 08:10:33 -0500

Hi Phil,

I did multiple installs with SELinux enabled on Rocky 9 and it worked fine. One of the times I had a problem where MaDDash didn’t start because it couldn’t find java, but doing a “systemctl restart maddash-server” fixed things. I wonder if you ran into something like that unrelated to selinux. Maybe some strange install race condition on EL9 with java?