perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] EL 8/9 Support

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] EL 8/9 Support

  • From: "Vladimir Florinski" <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] EL 8/9 Support
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 21:02:30 +0000

We are also anxious about getting RPMs for modern systems. We have a recent
NSF grant to deploy a cluster and test our connections to other participants
in the consortium, and I cannot perform the task without the software. This
means I will have to explain all that to the program officer in my annual
report. I can help with RPM build testing if you need it (even do this on
Fedora), or help with something else at this point if that would expedite the
release.