perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Unable to retrieve data

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Unable to retrieve data

  • From: Joachim <>
  • To: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • Cc: , Shogo Yoshioka <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Unable to retrieve data
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 09:01:58 +0200

Hi Ivan

I fixed one of my issues, the server could not handle any more yesterday, so most of the perfsonar services was Exited and not active. but they are running again after reboot and manual start service one by one.
but then the next issue shows.

some of the test the host NOX-HEL runs to GEANT Open London, GEANT Open Paris and Cernet GXP-BJ(210.25.186.62), are finished in pscheduler monitor and have no errors in pscheduler.log
but they are still unable to retreive data either to the host it self or the maddash.

when it comes to the following
MANLAN, Pacific Wave Seattle and WIX they are unable to run the tests.
also have reports on WIX that the site is down, so those 3 makes more sense why they cant have any results to the maddash
Sep 14 06:48:54 fi-csc-pstp01.nordu.net powstream[24534]: OWPControlOpen([web100.pnw-gigapop.net]:861): Couldn't open 'control' connection to server: Connection timed out
Sep 14 06:48:54 fi-csc-pstp01.nordu.net powstream[24540]: OWPControlOpen([ps.test.wix.internet2.edu]:861): Couldn't open 'control' connection to server: Connection timed out
Sep 14 06:48:55 fi-csc-pstp01.nordu.net powstream[24532]: OWPControlOpen([ps.test.manlan.internet2.edu]:861): Couldn't open 'control' connection to server: Connection timed out

but first three are a little strange, because they are shown in the pscheduler monitor and I can run them manually with results but those aren’t retrieved to the webinterface or the maddash

about the schedule that actually a good idea, thanks.

Best regards
Joachim Hunosøe

+45 5374 7719