perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Unable to retrieve data

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Unable to retrieve data

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: Joachim <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Unable to retrieve data
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 13:38:02 +0000

Hi Joachim,

In the general case there are no issues with MaDDash reporting/plotting
results from measurements.

Please describe in more details, what appears successful and what not.
" some of the task that my host are running har success " it is not clear if
one and same host is involved in successful and failed measurements (GUI
visualisation)
" plus manual running the test gives result to the other perfsonar host "
doesn't tell much, since you might not be setting properly the correct
measurement archive as destination for the results.
" but the result of this task are not send to the remote maddash gui ":
results are never sent to a MaDDash GUI. The results are retrieved by the GUI
from the MA.

Regards,
Ivan Garnizov

GEANT WP6T3: pS development team
GEANT WP7T1: pS deployments GN Operations
GEANT WP9T2: Software governance in GEANT

some of the task that my host are running har success
plus manual running the test gives result to the other perfsonar host

but the result of this task are not send to the remote maddash gui

do any of you had this issue in the past and what resolve it for you.

Best regards
Joachim Hunosøe

+45 5374 7719