perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Adding other Organizations Personar boxes to my Grid.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Adding other Organizations Personar boxes to my Grid.

  • From: Edward Colone <>
  • To: "Thomas, Philip" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Adding other Organizations Personar boxes to my Grid.
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 09:40:21 -0400

This would be a two step process:

First, you would have to have the remote perfSONAR boxes ingest the test mesh/schedule.  Usually an admin logs on to the node and performs a psconfig command to tell the testpoint/toolkit the location of the schedule.

Second, you would tell your Archiver that the remote machines are permitted to send data to the archive.  Adding the remote nodes by IP Address would probably be the easiest way.

-Ed