perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Make toolkit results private

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Make toolkit results private

  • From: Michael Johnson <>
  • To: Ignacio Peluaga Lozada <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Make toolkit results private
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 14:07:41 -0500

Hi Ignacio,

We don't have a way of doing this at the moment.

We could add an option to hide the test results, but the data would still be
accessible via pscheduler and esmond, so I'm not sure how useful that would
really be.

Are you wanting to ensure the data is inaccessible, or just hide the display
on the Toolkit page?

Thanks,
Michael