perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Add a new visualization of graphs - perfSONAR Toolkit

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Add a new visualization of graphs - perfSONAR Toolkit

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: HADJALI Mehdi <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Add a new visualization of graphs - perfSONAR Toolkit
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 14:10:15 +0000

Dear Mehdi,

It is a bit too early if you are looking for a documentation on how to implement a visualisation of perfSONAR measurement results through ELK. Our team works on this implementation, but we are still testing and improving it.

If you are looking for some means to improve the perfSONAR MaDDash visualisation, then please be more specific.

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT WP6T3: pS development team

GEANT WP7T1: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT WP9T2: Software governance in GEANT